Thursday, March 11, 2010

A Lettter To You

A letter to you..
Every single day of my life, i had you inside my heart
Every single neuron on my brain has you to be thought of
I may thought, once in a while, that I can live without you
In fact, I can. But I don’t want to
I don’t want to live without you, cause you’ve made me me
You’ve made become a cynical person
You’ve made become a selfish person
You’ve made me become a soft person
You’ve made me become a loving person
You’ve made me me.
For whatever I am, you will always take me
You trust me when no one does
You hugged me when I made you cried
You encouraged me when I let myself down
But most of all
You stayed with me when everybody leaves
For every single things that you’ve done to me
I’ m very grateful
I wish I could give you more, but for this moment
That’s all I could give to you
Maybe even that’s the only thing I’ve able to give to you
Now I want to ask you more favors
I hope there are not too much, but here we go
I want you to be at my wedding day
I want you to be there when I’m giving birth, every single of it
I want you to be there when I’m old and wrinkle
I want you to be at my funeral
Because I need you to be here with me
I need you to yell at me when I do something wrong
I need you to tap my shoulder when I cry
I need you to hold me tight when I’ve got nervous breakdown
I need you to be there to hug me when I come to you crying for hours
And not to say anything when I do that, because most the times I need to cry with no reason
Finally, I need you to know that, no matter what I did, do or even will do,
I love you
And I mean it, sincerely

No comments:

Post a Comment