Friday, March 19, 2010

Apparently I Miss You

Apparently I miss you. Don’t get me wrong, I’ve already gave a;; of my strength to avoid this feeling. But deep down inside, without me even realized it, I’m losing you. Just as simple as ‘I miss you’

I miss every single event that happened between us. Our chat while we’re still in the middle of office hours. So I kept changing windows’ screens on my PC and getting mixed up between YM, Corel draw and Microsoft Word.

I miss our discussions about life when we’re supposed to be discussing about the design materials. I miss we’re sharing to each other about passion in job while you’re visiting my office or the other way around while our bosses had meeting.

I miss when you told me stories about your friends, your family, ‘The Don Conello’, family and you explained to me their names and stories behind your friendship.

I miss times when you’re waiting for me at your office when I was still in the middle of meeting with your superior. And you walked me to my car when I was done.

I miss times when you talked about something that I don’t even understand and you would try to explain too me patiently until I said ’oh… I see then’ and you would smile afterwards. And, you would never knew about this truth, even until this very second, I felt my blood pressure rapidly increase, my heart beat faster and I felt hyperventilating when saw you’re smiling.

I miss times when we were arguing about silly things like which football club was better is it Chelsea or Manchester United? Or which electronic music is better? Telepop Music or The Postal Service?

I miss times when, out of nowhere, we were having this conversation:
You : I was hanging out with my friends from high school yesterday
Me : Really?
You : Yeah, just wanna let you know
Me : Oh okay
You : So… how’s life?

I miss times when we were at the coffee shop and I was busy with my nook and you were busy with your Macbook and scratch pad, and we would not talk until we were finish. Our conversation was only, what would you like to order? And we were fine with that situation, not complaining even a bit.


There so many reasons I can list why I miss you, but then again, I realized we are not walking on the same path anymore. And it was my entire fault. I understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment